• 5+ years of experience with Android mobile apps development;
• Experience with Android mobile app development;
• Strong knowledge of Java Kotlin;
• Ability to build high-quality mobile user experiences from wireframes and visual designs which incorporate animations, video, etc.;
• Deep understanding of mobile client architecture;
• Excellent verbal and written communicator;
• Ability to clearly distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team;
• Good knowledge of OOP/OOD principles;
• Being attentive to details and having strong visual sensitivity;
• Upper-intermediate English level.
• Experience with writing a cross-platform hybrid mobile application using React Native.
• Competitive salary and opportunities for career development;
• Professional growth in the international business environment;
• Cozy fully-equipped office in Kyiv of Ivano-Frankivsk;
• Great work-life balance with the ability to work remotely;
• Medical Insurance for employees and immediate family;
• Friendly atmosphere, sports activities, and corporate events;
• Paid vacation and stipend for Language classes, gym, external events and conferences, etc.;
• Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals, and displays included;
• Regular performance reviews.
• New features developed based on the provided specifications;
• Maintaining the existing applications (bug fixes, migration to new Rails versions, UI refresh);
• Interacting with other teams (within the company and external) regarding the integration and API of the applications;
• Analyze and document features of the product and business requirements.
ManageBac is the leading online planning, assessment, and reporting platform for IB World Schools, supporting over 140,000 educators in 130 countries for over 15 years. By providing schools with one unified system on a consistent, modern, and mobile-ready interface, ManageBac offers a seamless & integrated experience for coordinators, teachers, students, and parents for the full IB continuum.
Together with our integration partners, we offer schools a world-class software suite for meeting all their information management needs. Our first-class service commitment includes global
We are a forward-thinking company that likes to deliver new features and is passionate about keeping ahead of the competition. Every day is different and you will be challenged to think creatively and innovate within a multi-disciplined team of talented people. We’re a great bunch of people to work with, seriously committed to doing the best work we can and we really value individuals that can work well as part of a team.