• 3+ years of Ruby on Rails software development expertise;
• Proficient with Ruby on Rails, RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
• Experienced in APIs development for mobile applications;
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, familiarity with RESTful APIs;
• Automated testing (RSpec), continuous integration;
• Upper-intermediate English.
• Competitive salary and opportunities for career development;
• Professional growth in the international business environment;
• Cozy fully-equipped office in Kyiv;
• Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and free office lunches;
• Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
• Paid vacation and stipend for Language classes, gym, external events, and conferences, etc.;
• Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals, and displays included;
• Regular performance reviews.
We’re looking for a Back-End Engineer with the primary focus of mobile apps and API development. The role also is responsible for new features development and maintaining the existing applications.
ManageBac is a world leader in international education SaaS systems and services, serving over 600,000+ students across 2,600 schools in over 120 countries through our flagship service ManageBac, with one unified system on a consistent, modern, and mobile-ready interface. ManageBac offers a seamless & integrated experience for coordinators, teachers, students, and parents.
We are a forward-thinking company that likes to deliver new features and is passionate about keeping ahead of the competition. Every day is different and you will be challenged to think creatively and innovate within a multi-disciplined team of talented people. We’re a great bunch of people to work with, seriously committed to doing the best work we can and we really value individuals that can work well as part of a team.