• Proficient with the ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Microsoft Azure;
• Advanced level with MS SQL Server and RESTful APIs;
• OOP and clean-coding;
• Potentially experience with client-side scripting frameworks would be beneficial;
• Experience working in an Agile development environment and understand Git;
• Experience with Unit and Integration Testing;
• Upper-intermediate English.
• Experience with Vue.js
• Competitive salary and opportunities for career development
• Professional growth in the international business environment
• Cozy fully-equipped office in Ivano-Frankivsk.
• Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and free office lunches.
• Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events
• Paid vacation and stipend for Language classes, gym, external events, and conferences, etc.
• Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals, and displays included
• Regular performance reviews
A cloud-based candidate management system development, aimed at simplifying the recruitment process and significantly reducing the costs of candidate recruitment.
An online software-as-service (SaaS) platform that brings More schools and More candidates together, through a comprehensive set of tools to interact to find the best matches. including dashboards and search functionalities, engaging apps, fairs, webinars, and virtual events. This new ecosystem combines powerful technology and personal service to deliver an optimal experience.