• 3+ years of professional experience in Front-End development
• Experience with Vue.js, React.js or similar UI frameworks.
• Prior experience with Git
• English — Upper Intermediate (both: writing and oral)
• Prior experience with existing responsive design frameworks, such as Bootstrap
• General knowledge of Web Frameworks such as Django or Rails
• Competitive salary and opportunities for career development;
• Professional growth in the international business environment;
• Cozy fully-equipped office in Ivano-Frankivsk;
• Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and free office lunches;
• Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
• Paid vacation and stipend for Language classes, gym, external events and conferences, etc.;
• Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals and displays included;
• Regular performance reviews.
Faria Education Group was founded in 2006 to transition schools from paper onto a curriculum-focused learning platform. Today, Faria powers curriculum for over 10,000 schools & districts and 3 million students with a suite of 4 services. Faria’s multi-disciplinary team of over 150 operates globally, across 9 offices.
The Exam Systems division of Faria Education Group is looking for a Software Engineer with Human-Computer Interaction focus and hands-on development experience. The location is onsite, at one of our offices in Kyiv or Ivano-Frankivsk. You will mostly work in an iterative and self-directed manner, and you will report to the Head of Exam Systems.