• Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related.
• 1+ year of relevant experience including Data Storage & Operations management;
• Good knowledge in and basic understanding of Ruby’s common design patterns and best practices;
• Experienced in RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL is a plus)
• Familiar with version control via Git and Github
• Upper-Intermediate English.
• Compensation: Competitive salary and opportunities for career development.
• Healthcare: Comprehensive medical, and COVID-19 coverage for you and dependents.
• Vacation: We support work/life balance and offer generous both paid Annual and Family leave.
• Wellbeing Resources: Faria encourages team members to lead a healthy lifestyle and covers recurring monthly Health & wellness benefits.
• Learning: We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of professional training, conferences, workshops, or certifications.
• Team: Friendly atmosphere, group activities, and corporate events
• Equipment: Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals, and displays included
• Monitors system operation and collects operational data;
• Identify, collect, and store appropriate data resulting from the demonstration;
• Has clear and unambiguous data element definition;
• Does not conflict with other data elements in the metadata registry (removes duplicates, overlap, etc.);
• Has clear enumerated value definitions if it is a type of Code;
• Is still being used (remove unused data elements);
• Has adequate documentation on appropriate usage and notes;
• Documents the origin and sources of authority on each metadata element.
Faria is a leader in international education systems & services offering an integrated systems suite across learning, admissions, school-to-home, and online courses & study services to over 10,000 schools and 4 million students in 155 countries. Faria’s multi-disciplinary team of over 240 operates globally across nine offices.
ManageBac, a division of Faria, is looking for a Junior Database Administrator /Data Stewart to join our R&D Department in Ivano-Frankivsk. The role is responsible for utilizing the platform’s data governance processes to ensure the fitness of data elements — both the content and metadata. The data steward will lead the ongoing administration and maintenance of our prospect and customer accounts and contacts and related data.
ManageBac is the leading online planning, assessment, and reporting platform for IB World Schools, supporting over 140,000 educators in 130 countries for over 15 years. By providing schools with one unified system on a consistent, modern, and mobile-ready interface, ManageBac offers a seamless & integrated experience for coordinators, teachers, students, and parents.