• 3+ years of manual testing experience;
• Experience in web testing;
• Experience with REST API testing;
• Knowledge of testing theory, approaches, etc;
• An ability to create and support test documentation, executing test runs.
• Upper-intermediate English (written and spoken) and is able to communicate effectively.
• Be ready to work on the assessment test to show your professional skills and technical docs writing experience. We accept it shouldn’t take more than a few hours.
• Experience in test automation and knowledge of test automation frameworks;
• Good understanding of HTTP protocol and Client-Server architecture.
• Experience in testing of Rails apps
• Competitive salary and opportunities for career development
• Professional growth in the international business environment
• Cozy fully-equipped office in Kyiv
• Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and free office lunches
• Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events
• Paid vacation and stipend for Language classes, gym, external events, and conferences, etc.
• Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals, and displays included
• Regular performance reviews
• Analyze and document features of the product and business requirements;
• Write and maintain test cases;
• Testing web applications across the on-line platform;
• Execute exploratory, functional, regression testing;
• Root cause analysis of failed test and report issues/take corrective actions;
• Be an active member of the team, suggesting improvements of the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the tea
Faria Education Group was founded in 2006 to transition schools from paper onto a curriculum-focused learning platform. Today, Faria powers curriculum for over 10,000 schools & districts and 3 million students with a suite of 4 services. Faria’s multi-disciplinary team of over 150 operates globally, across 9 offices.
As a part of the ManageBac R&D division, you will work with our Product Department on the Quality Assurance of online planning, assessment, and reporting platform for international schools. By providing schools with one unified system on a consistent, modern, and mobile-ready interface, ManageBac offers a seamless & integrated experience for coordinators, teachers, students, and parents.
We are a forward-thinking company that likes to deliver new features and is passionate about keeping ahead of the competition. Every day is different and you will be challenged to think creatively and innovate within a multi-disciplined team of talented people. We’re a great bunch of people to work with, seriously committed to doing the best work we can and we really value individuals that can work well as part of a team.