• Working experience as a QA Engineer (at least 5 years);
• Working experience as a QA Automation Engineer (at least 2 years with Java);
• Experience with Espresso testing;
• Clear understanding of QA methodology;
• Experience in mobile applications testing (Android preferably), Android SDK, proxy tools;
• Test designs technics;
• QA documentation maintenance;
• Exploratory testing skills;
• Experience in Agile;
• Experience in eCommerce Application Testing;
• English — Intermediate and higher.
• Opportunity to build a successful product that grows dynamically within American market;
• Opportunity to work in a great international Team;
• In-house, full-day work at the office — Business Center 101 Tower;
• Competitive compensation;
• Professional and career growth;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• A benefits package;
• Events and team buildings;
• Free English classes with native speakers and gym right in the Business Center.
• Provide manual/automation testing for Android Apps;
• Support all aspects of quality assurance testing during the System Development Life cycle from requirements understanding to test execution;
• Develop quality assurance standards and track quality assurance activities;
• Participate in test strategy, test estimation, and planning discussions to learn and apply detailed business requirements;
• Draft testing artifacts, including Test Plans Perform analysis related to enhancements to the application;
• Maintain understanding of current and new testing technologies;
• Assist with technical artifacts (such as Use Cases and User Interface Specifications) and engage in technical discussions.
Fareportal is seeking a highly motivated Manual / Automation QA Engineer to join our Mobile Team in Kyiv.
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry — one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team as you will have the opportunity to work with the newest cutting edge technology on the market as well as the opportunity to learn from some of the best developers in the world.