• 2+ years as Manual QA Engineer;
• Experience of automation with С# .NET;
• Experience with NUnit or relevant;
• Experience with SOAP/REST services test automation;
• Experience with Selenium Web Driver;
• Experience with BDD;
• Experience with SQL, MS SQL server;
• Understanding of HTTP protocol;
• Ability to set the priorities;
• English — Intermediate and higher;
• Self motivation, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Understanding and using of page object model;
• Experience with SpecFlow;
• Experience with TFS.
• Opportunity to build a successful product that grows dynamically within American market;
• Opportunity to work in a great international Team;
• In-house, full-day work at the office — Business Center 101 Tower;
• Competitive compensation;
• Professional and career growth;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• A benefits package;
• Events and team buildings;
• Free English classes with native speakers and gym right in the Business Center.
• Collaborate with our team to build scalable web applications and services in an Agile fashion;
• Develop, drive and execute test plans and test cases based on requirements gathered from product owners and stakeholders;
• Extend existing automation scripts / frameworks as well as create them from scratch;
• Identify and analyze the root problems and requirements to propose a suitable solution;
• Participate in the requirements management and development process.
Fareportal is seeking a highly motivated Automation QA Engineer to join our Fintech Team in Kyiv.
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry — one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
We are seeking a QA possessing with 3+ years of experience testing Web applications with offshore teams in an E-Commerce environment to handle testing for our core air product. The right people will:
• Understand the unique challenges and opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
• Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important.
• Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side — but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
• Maturity to work goals at hand, but also able to consider overall strategies of the firm and create opportunities previously unseen.
• Understand power of ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team as you will have the opportunity to work with the newest cutting edge technology on the market as well as the opportunity to learn from some of the best developers in the world.