• Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns
• 3+ years of experience designing and implementing applications using an OOP language
• In-depth experience with C#, MVC
• Unit Testing / Integration Testing
• Inversion of Control (IoC) / Dependency Injection (Unity, Ninject, Castle, etc.)
• Experience with RDBMs and NoSql databases.
• Api Development
• Experience with source control tools like TFS, Git, SVN
• Experience with any of the CI tools
• Ability to work effectively and independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Eager to learn new technology stack
• English — at least Upper-Intermediate.
Opportunity to build a successful product and have a real impact on it
Opportunity to work in the international environment
Great young team
Professional and career growth
Business trips abroad and international cooperation
Paid vacation and sick leaves
Events and team buildings
Free English classes with native speakers
• Design, develop and support cutting edge, rock solid technology products
• Develop and deliver high quality, clean and maintainable code
• Develop applications with strong requirements of High Load and Scalability
• Collaborate with business teams to understand objectives
Fareportal is seeking a Middle .NET Software Developer to join our Kyiv Team.
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry — one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
We are looking for a .NET Software Engineer who will manage project goals, contribute to product strategy and help define best practices. The right candidates will join a self-sufficient offshore team responsible for developing and maintaining components of a complex proprietary e-commerce platform that drives the air travel industry. The right candidates will also have opportunities to collaborate with teams in NY and other locations around the world.