• Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience referred
• Strong payment industry experience including payment gateways, credit card processing
• In-depth working experience in an Agile environment
• Strong business analysis skills
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, written communication skills and excellent listening skills
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels within and outside the organization, including senior management.
• Ability to work on many tasks concurrently in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to work successfully across cultures and regions
• Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
Technical Skills required:
• Experience in Financial software products
• System and Business Analysis
• Requirements gathering
• User Acceptance Testing
• Ability to write fairly complex SQL queries
• Experience in analytical tools like Power BI
• Hands-on experience with an agile tool like TFS, JIRA or Rally
• Travel/E-commerce industry experience
• Understanding of GDS systems
• Payments and Finance
• Finance Product development and support
• Transaction management system
• Interact with all business users and engineering teams to understand the existing process and build more features to scale
• Create all necessary documentation as required
• Create features and user stories in an agile tool
• Interact with Finance and Merchant reconciliation teams to help improve the productivity.
• Contribute to quarterly and yearly initiatives
• Drive the initiatives for the payments squad to achieve their KPIs
• Opportunity to build a successful product and have a real impact on it
• Opportunity to work in the international environment
• Great young team
• Professional and career growth
• Business trips abroad and international cooperation
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Events and team buildings
• Free English classes with native speakers
• A deep understanding of existing Finance processes including payments, payment gateways, credit card processing
• Take ownership of Payments squad
• Translate scope and strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Manage backlog of projects and prioritize them based on the cost-benefit analysis in collaboration with the leadership team
• Monitor post-implementation performance for adherence to goals and objectives
• Work with payment gateway providers and banks to implement payments
• Collaborate with technology teams in the delivery of the solutions
• Have a good understanding of the practical application of data relationships between various systems
• Have a strong desire to formulate new and creative ways of building data relationships in a fast-paced, matrix environment with a high rate of change
• Partner with all internal stakeholders to help drive the business
• Deliver good quality documentation and workflows
• Active participation in daily scrum meetings and sprint planning
• Conduct User acceptance testing
• Ability to troubleshoot production issues and support as needed
• Take responsibility for the squad’s KPIs
Fareportal is seeking a Product Analyst to join our Fintech Team in Kyiv.
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry — one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Product Analyst / Product Owner who is passionate about the comprehensive understanding of business issues, ability to analyze them, make recommendations and create solutions to address the gaps. This individual will think/act globally and contribute innovative ideas to further Fareportal business and create efficiencies.