• Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns;
• 5+ years of experience designing and implementing applications using an OOP language;
• In-depth experience with C#, MVC;
• Unit Testing / Integration Testing;
• Inversion of Control (IoC) / Dependency Injection (Unity, Ninject, Castle, etc.);
• Experience with RDBMs and NoSql databases;
• Api Development;
• Experience with source control tools like TFS, Git, SVN;
• Experience with any of the CI tools;
• Ability to work effectively and independently with minimal supervision;
• Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
• Eager to learn new technology stack;
• English — Intermediate and higher.
• Opportunity to build a successful product that grows dynamically within American market;
• Opportunity to work in a great international Team;
• In-house, full-day work at the office — Business Center 101 Tower;
• Competitive compensation;
• Professional and career growth;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• A benefits package;
• Events and team buildings;
• Free English classes with native speakers and gym right in the Business Center.
• Design, develop and support cutting edge, rock solid technology products;
• Develop and deliver high quality, clean and maintainable code;
• Develop applications with strong requirements of High Load and Scalability;
• Collaborate with business teams to understand objectives.
Fareportal is seeking a Strong Middle or Senior .NET Software Engineer to join our Kyiv Team.
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry — one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
The right candidate will join a self-sufficient offshore team responsible for developing and maintaining components of a complex proprietary e-commerce platform that drives the air travel industry. The right candidate will also have opportunities to collaborate with teams in NY and other locations around the world.