• Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns;
• 5+ years of experience designing and implementing applications using an OOP language;
• In-depth experience with C#, MVC;
• Unit Testing / Integration Testing;
• Inversion of Control (IoC) / Dependency Injection (Unity, Ninject, Castle, etc.);
• Experience with RDBMs and NoSql databases;
• Experience with source control tools like TFS, Git, SVN;
• Experience with any of the CI tools;
• Ability to work effectively and independently with minimal supervision;
• Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
• Eager to learn new technology stack;
• English — Intermediate and higher.
• Opportunity to build a successful product that grows dynamically within American market;
• Opportunity to work in a great international Team;
• In-house, full-day work at the office — Business Center 101 Tower;
• Competitive compensation;
• Professional and career growth;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• A benefits package;
• Events and team buildings;
• Free English classes with native speakers and gym right in the Business Center.
• Design, develop and support cutting edge, rock solid technology products;
• Develop and deliver high quality, clean and maintainable code;
• Develop applications with strong requirements of High Load and Scalability;
• Collaborate with business teams to understand objectives.
Fareportal is seeking a Strong Middle or Senior .NET Software Engineer to join our Kyiv Team.
Featuring a suite of brands with a
The right candidate will join a self-sufficient offshore team responsible for developing and maintaining components of a complex proprietary e-commerce platform that drives the air travel industry. The right candidate will also have opportunities to collaborate with teams in NY and other locations around the world.