• 5+ years of relevant experience;
• Strong skills with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Teamcity etc.;
• Strong experience with IaC tools as: Terraform, Ansible etc.;
• Strong experience with IaaS providers (do, aws, gcp);
• Experience with such automatic deployment tools as Docker, Kubernetes;
• Experience with databases like: MongoDB, Postgrees, Mysql;
• Strong knowledge with solutions based on Linux systems, LA;
• Knowledge of OSI;
• Development experience (e.g. Python, PHP);
• Queues experience (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka);
• Object storages experience (e.g. Ceph, Minio, SeaweedFS);
• Hashicorp Vault/Consul/Terraform, Ansible;
• Service Mesh experience (e.g. Istio);
• Experience with Proxmox;
• Night duties.
— Competitive compensation;
— Fully paid sick leaves and 20 working days paid vacation;
— Medical inssuarance;
— Paid training and workhshops;
— Regular company events, teambuildings;
— Company covers your hobbies and interests (Benefit Cafe)
— Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange.
• Your position will be both hands on, getting involved in automation, deployment and container improvements, and in leadership, providing direction to a growing team and installing your own culture and process within Ops, provide and improve systems reports based on metrics, and their improvements;
• Work with CI/CD; k8 and Docker;
• Operation and maintenance of production environments, infrastructure development;
• Operating the system, make sure that the system is healthy and has enough resources;
• Work well on metrics and reports, provide and improve them.
We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer, who will join our team in Kyiv. We offer competitive salary, new technology stack, opportunity to influence the product quality, long-term career path and friendly atmosphere in a cozy office in the city center.