• At least 1 year of commercial experience in AngularJS,
• Strong HTML/CSS skills
• Good understanding of REST API, Sass/Less
• Practice in tools like GIT, Gulp, Docker, Jira, Trello
• At least Intermediate English proficiency
Would be a plus:
• React experience
• Knowledge of some backend technologies, especially NodeJS.
• Basic knowledge of networking and HTTP(s) protocol
• Know how to work in a team
— Professional development and training;
— Interesting projects and direct communication with the customer;
— Dynamic and challenging tasks;
— Possibility to propose solutions on a project.
Benefits package including:
— Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays);
— Control of your professional level and salary upgrade with increasing skills — quarterly;
— Free Java / Node.js courses and English classes;
— Experienced team and great corporate events.