- Develop and manage key revenue and marketing funnel metrics to drive revenue growth and enable forecasting
- Create data-driven insights about the impact of our global performance marketing campaigns
- Develop new approaches to grow our user base through data-driven marketing optimization
- Build intuitive and readable dashboards using visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, GDS) and alerting systems for the ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns, tests, and channels
- Maintain data in a central location, easily accessible, and provide training in how to use it
- Own our data infrastructure, including the design and maintenance of ETLs for impact reporting, attribution
- Influence backend data design and develop your own data solutions as needed
- Partner with our data science team to create deep insights into our new user cohorts
- Collaborate with different marketing functions to create analyses to help support campaign decisions
- Proactively surface potential problems within the marketing funnel and work with Marketing/Sales leaders to create action plans
- Build data models that can be used by marketing to understand the efficacy of their programs
- Lead cross-functional workstreams with teams to unify and improve data availability to and from new tools and sources
- Be the resident expert in experimental design including A/B testing, incrementality measurement, and attribution.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Work with stakeholders to determine success metrics, forecast spending, and drive performance improvements
Skills and expertise:
- 2+ years of SQL experience and a high level of comfort in manipulating/joining data sets from different sources, extracting, cleaning, and transforming data in large, complex, nested, databases
- 2+ years experience in SaaS product marketing and data analytics
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as an analyst, data scientist, market researcher, or similar role involving analyzing datasets and developing actionable insights from them
- Solid digital marketing background
- Experience with different marketing attribution methodologies
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Data Studio for full-stack data analysis, insight synthesis, and presentation
- Strong ability to condense complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways that drive action
- The ability to connect data to outcomes (identify cause and effect). We want you to be able to tell us what the data says and what we should do next.
- Relevant technical skills may include marketing automation tools, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Amplitude, GoogleDataStudio, SQL, Big Query, Tableau, or similar
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and Proficient with Google Docs
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
OUR OFFER TO YOU
Fair pay — We try our best to be the best we can and put our people first. Therefore we try to give everyone a fair, competitive salary. Your package will be composed of a solidly fixed salary and a nice variable package. It is our philosophy to reward you for your performance, if you do well for Expandi, you should benefit and get rewarded!
Growth potential — Let us know what your interests are and what you need to grow your skills
and knowledge and we’ll take care of it. It is in our interest to make sure you keep developing yourself so we are keen to stimulate you in your career development within Expandi.
Healthy work-life balance — You have a life outside of work. That life always comes first. Too hot to focus? Head to the pool, and work in the evening.
All ideas welcome — We don’t really do hierarchy. So if you have a great idea, you’re always free to bring it to the table. And to bring it to life.
Fun-loving work-family — Let’s face it: when you join us, you’ll be spending a lot of time with us. Luckily we’re all super fun. And fun-loving.
LIFE AT EXPANDI
We could go on and on about how we’re the most fantastic place to work, that you’ll have a great time here with all your new friends. But what’s really important is that this organization has ambitious goals and sets lofty aspirations for its people
We want our employees to be better than they were yesterday. We believe in investing in them so they can grow into who they are meant to be; because of this, there will always be something meaningful going on at the company—projects worth working hard for.
And even if it sounds like I’m bragging about us too much...at least, when you send someone an email from work or grab some water out of the fridge (yep — our water bottle), you know where it came from!
We think that at the end of the day, it’s people who matter. And we are a company made up of people; you don’t need to be from Stanford or have an MBA to rise through our ranks and make your mark. We’re looking for talented individuals with ambition, drive, and dedication -no pedigree required!