- Manage the day-to-day execution of multiple marketing campaigns from start to finish, with direct responsibility for hitting pipeline targets and performance KPIs.
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline
- Constantly looking for new channels for inbound leads
- Take charge of all paid advertising efforts
- Manage consistent hypothesis testing via all available channels and tools
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Expandi positioning, messaging, end-to-end narrative, ICP and value proposition to develop targeted messages and content for prospect
- Identify, oversee, and define the inbound acquisition strategy, including but not limited to content syndication, webinars, paid acquisition (SEM, Display), social media, SEO.
- Work closely with the CMO on campaign performance reporting, including analyzing our conversion funnel and identifying key learnings that pinpoints what worked, what needs optimization, and what needs to be eliminated.
- Suggest and implement data-driven recommendations to improve user acquisition channel strategies, campaign performance, and increase conversions.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Marketing team to drive conversion rate optimization by developing new landing pages and ensure all pages abide by the latest SEO best practices.
- Optimize and iterate the plan to decrease CAC
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities
Skills and expertise:
- 4+ Years of experience in demand generation with B2B SaaS organizations
- A master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns
- A proven track record of scaling campaigns, an impact on the business, and hitting growth and ROI targets.
- Solid knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook and Linkedin advertising systems
- Solid understanding of the main SEO approaches and optimization strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing technologies including web analytics, search engine marketing, paid advertising, social media marketing, website usability, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Hubspot marketing automation and CRM
- Skilled in analyzing and reporting marketing campaign results and data visualization
OUR OFFER TO YOU
Fair pay — We try our best to be the best we can and put our people first. Therefore we try to give everyone a fair, competitive salary. Your package will be composed of a solidly fixed salary and a nice variable package. It is our philosophy to reward you for your performance, if you do well for Expandi, you should benefit and get rewarded!
Growth potential — Let us know what your interests are and what you need to grow your skills
and knowledge and we’ll take care of it. It is in our interest to make sure you keep developing yourself so we are keen to stimulate you in your career development within Expandi.
Healthy work-life balance — You have a life outside of work. That life always comes first. Too hot to focus? Head to the pool, and work in the evening.
All ideas welcome — We don’t really do hierarchy. So if you have a great idea, you’re always free to bring it to the table. And to bring it to life.
Fun-loving work-family — Let’s face it: when you join us, you’ll be spending a lot of time with us. Luckily we’re all super fun. And fun-loving.
LIFE AT EXPANDI
We could go on and on about how we’re the most fantastic place to work, that you’ll have a great time here with all your new friends. But what’s really important is that this organization has ambitious goals and sets lofty aspirations for its people
We want our employees to be better than they were yesterday. We believe in investing in them so they can grow into who they are meant to be; because of this, there will always be something meaningful going on at the company—projects worth working hard for.
And even if it sounds like I’m bragging about us too much...at least, when you send someone an email from work or grab some water out of the fridge (yep — our water bottle), you know where it came from!
We think that at the end of the day, it’s people who matter. And we are a company made up of people; you don’t need to be from Stanford or have an MBA to rise through our ranks and make your mark. We’re looking for talented individuals with ambition, drive, and dedication -no pedigree required!