1. 2+ years of experience in IT industry
2. Technical background or relevant occupation
3. Understanding of software development processes, programming languages&tools
4. Experience in using Project Management tools, Bug tracking systems, relevant methodologies
5. At least Upper-intermediate level of English
6. Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
7. Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills
Conditions of employment:
— Days off according to Ukrainian National holidays;
— Paid vacation — 18 days (1,5 paid days for each month);
— Paid sick leave (10 days of your base year);
— Flexible working day, 8 hours working day (not counting lunch), 5 working days per week.
— Performance evaluation;
— Free English courses;
— 50% compensation for external educational events;
— Internal knowledge sharing events.
— Comfortable and modern office;
— Healthcare program;
— Playroom with Sony PlayStation;
— Teambuildings and corporate events.
1. Carry out routine daily tasks and procedures of assigned project
2. Jira/Trello/Microsoft Teams (set up and manage)
3. Organize and track fixed price projects: scope progress, communication, time management, out of scope tasks
4. Work on SOWs, estimates and requested reports by customer
5. Gather all docs related to the project, keep in one place
6. Ensure proper communication with customer (conduct meetings/standups, writing call minutes/summaries, general communication rules)
7. Ensure proper time logging to customer’s and internal tracking software
8. Check if regular commits are done
This is a project at Oil&Gas industry that deals with system of monitoring oil pipes and rigs. System consists of 4 applications that work with different parts of whole project.