With over 1,000 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 280,000 active traders and 1 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness:
We are looking for experienced Python Engineers to join our Exness Technology team. The role will be focused on the implementation of complex business logic inside web-stack in the area of financial markets. Working side-by-side with Product Managers, connecting ideas to the customers in the most optimal way. We’re looking for a person who will extend, optimize, and support the production of the existing software solutions, ensuring we capture as much value from the market as possible. You will research and innovate new ideas in high reliable, low-latency, and high-load computing in financial markets.
You will be:
- Software development;
- Highload and high available web stack services to support various customer journeys (Identity Management, Billing Management);
- Trading interfaces (trading terminals) and APIs;
- Supporting and back-office interfaces (Personal Area, Payment Solutions, Back Office and Core Banking);
- Internal auxiliary libraries, tools, integrations, interfaces, and frameworks supporting all components and services.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A passion for building a trading product that brings the world together
- Higher education in STEM
- 4+ years of commercial software development using Python and excellent knowledge of its stack
- Experience with projects using asyncio, aiohttp, fastAPI or frameworks such as sanic and tornado
- Good experience with PostgreSQL
- Solid knowledge of general Computer Science and working experience with various system designs and integrational patterns
- Solid experience with ORM, DBMS, including database architecting
- Cultivate DevOps culture and usage of relevant tools — solid experience with Operating Systems, Networking Models, virtualization, and containerization
- Cover your software by unit tests, have experience in integrational and load tests
- Successfully interact with business functions using the English language.
Nice to have:
- Experience acting as a code reviewer;
- Experience in debugging, profiling, and code optimizations;
- Highload, concurrency & multithreading backend systems development;
- Microservice development experience.
What we offer:
- An amazing work culture with the ability to thrive and grow within the company
- Medical insurance for employees, spouse and children including dental and optical
- Reimbursement of home working equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working expenses
- ’Get to know your Team’ Trip in sunny Cyprus twice a year
- Sports activities compensation
- Birthday, marriage and baby delivery bonus
- Extensive learning opportunities and professional development
- Language courses allowance
- Flexible public holidays
- 21 days annual leave, paid sick leave and maternity leave
- Flexible public holidays and Christmas break