EXMO.com is an international fintech company founded at the start of the crypto revolution. As a result, our team has gathered a wide range of experience and expertise by providing convenient and high-quality crypto services to our customer base, which currently exceeds 2 million active traders.
Join us as a Junior KYC analyst, where you’ll learn the ropes of conducting KYC checks, investigating ownership structures, and working with a supportive Compliance team. No experience required — just bring your attention to detail, analytical skills, and eagerness to learn.
You have a great opportunity to start your career with us!
- Chance to jump-start your career without previous experience
- Gain practical knowledge, our mentors are ready to teach you
- Opportunity to take a deep dive into the crypto world
- Great professional experience, possibilities for career development
As part of this role, you’ll:
- Carry out the onboarding process by performing KYC checks as required
- Conduct end-to-end CDD reviews for individual and corporate clients
- Complete ongoing CDD in accordance with the risk rating of the client, including the processing of KYC system alerts
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way email (tickets) or chat
Skills and experience
- A relevant university degree
- Knowledge of relevant AML laws is desirable but not essential
- A detail minded person with excellent analytical skills and the ability to apply risk averse judgement
- Ability to grasp on new information
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong intermediate level of English
Unlock your potential: grow your skills and advance your career at EXMO.com