● Upper-intermediate both written and spoken English
● 2+ years experience with UWP (alternatively WPF or Xamarin)
● Good knowledge of MVVM and C#
● Ability to implement complicated UI based on custom designs from scratch
● Experience with Azure DevOps (Git) including CI
● Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
● Interesting project
● Competitive salary
● Comfortable workplace
● Social package
● Paid vacation and sick leave
● Professional distributed team
Implement complicated UI based on custom designs with attention to detail. You’ll have to opportunity to develop for a variety of hardware devices including 6k media walls, touchscreens, tablets and projection. You would be constantly improving our bespoke Foundation UWP framework specifically created to support features such as multitouch interaction, device remoting, and hardware control integration.
Our customer is a world-leading interactive technology group based in London and Dubai who create interactive experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world.