What we need from you.
• You hold a Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
• You have min. 1 and max. 3 years of work experience.
• You are a great team player.
• You have excellent communication and listening skills to connect with the clients’ needs.
• You have good knowledge of Java SE, EE & ME (Androïd), databases, design patterns, etc.
• You are passionate about technology.
• You work accurately, always deliver high quality work and you respect deadlines.
• You are fluent in English (oral & written — minimum level: upper intermediate)
• You are willing to be relocated in Belgium (Brussels or Antwerp).
As our consultant you will work on exciting projects in Belgium for one of our renowned clients. You will also take part in a state-of the-art young IT professional programme and offered the opportunity to obtain certifications in your domain.
You will be intensively coached an trained by experienced Exellys coaches and expert trainers with the goal to become an excellent IT professional and future-fit digital leader.
Our working environment is young, positive, stimulating and international. With dedicated and dynamic colleagues from all over Europe and English as common language.
In the vibrant business community of Belgium, there are many opportunities for network-building in and outside of Exellys.
On top of that we provide you with an attractive wage, a new BMW1 company car + fuel card and an extensive package of extralegal benefits (net allowances, bonusses, pension plan & hospital insurance).
Passionate about Software Engineering?
And interested to move to the heart of Europe?
Exellys is specialized in attracting and integrating highly educated IT talent for large & medium-sized companies and major Tech scale-ups in Belgium. We bridge the gap between the academic and business world by creating the ‘ideal incubator’ for young IT professionals.
As software engineer you work together with experienced colleagues on performant applications for the automation and improvement of complex business processes for one of our top clients. In addition to programming, you will also be closely involved in the functional and technical analysis but also in testing and documenting the applications.