· Highly desirable experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
· Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Azure Services and Functionality
· Strong knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Common Data Service and model-driven apps
· Expert knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
· Experience with Visual Studio or other source control management tools.
· Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular).
· Experience with various design frameworks.
· Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration.
· Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
· Must be motivated, independent, and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
· Candidate must be the quintessential team player and a highly skilled communicator.
· Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
· Possibility of remote work
· Professional and friendly team
· Competitive salary
· Convenient offices location
· Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
· Microsoft Certifications
· Comfortable workplace
· Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online).
· Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
· Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
· Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Office 365 APIs.
· Implement custom solutions that leverage various Office 365 services.
· Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
· Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required.
Cyber Security Related Project/Platform based on MS Azure and PowerApps Portal.