• Minimum 4+ years of experience in development of .NET applications;
• Excellent knowledge of .NET framework and .NET Core platform;
• Knowledge of SQL Service;
• Hands on experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC);
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Business trip to New York for 8 weeks starting July 2019 is required by the customer;
• English: Upper-Intermediate.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
• Experience in working from customer’s office, prior US business trips.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Produce code using .NET languages;
• Writes unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards.
• Provide technical support;
• Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team;
• Communicate with the Customer on a regular basis.
You will have a great opportunity to work with a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services. The company is the world’s largest operator of Boeing 747 freighter aircraft and the only outsource provider of Boeing’s 747-8F. The Customer also provides clients the broadest array of 747, 777, 767, 757 and 737 freighter and passenger aircraft for domestic, regional and international ACMI, CMI, charter, and dry-lease applications.
The Customer offers a comprehensive array of leasing services—from a “dry lease” of his own aircraft to ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, and Insurance) and CMI (Crew, Maintenance, and Insurance) arrangements.
For the past several years, the company of the Customer was voted “Leasing Provider of the Year” in an industry survey by the Payload Asia magazine. The survey added the company as “Charter Operator of the Year” as well. In May 2016, the Customer announced a strategic, long-term relationship with Amazon.
Project details: New application will be using .NET Core. New development.
1 Project Manager, 1 Scrum Master, 1 Lead Developer, 1 Senior Developer, 1 Lead Developer/ AR, a BA and QAs on the customer’s side.