• Essential knowledge and skills for the Applicants:
• Extensive experience working with Linux Servers and Systems Management in an enterprise production environment;
• Experience in Kubernetes;
• Proven hands-on experience in Spark;
• Knowledge of Azure;
• Containerization: Docker;
• Strong organizational skills.
• English level: Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate
Knowledge of MongoDB will be a great plus.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Provide high-level technical experience in the support and maintenance of IT systems and services.
• Improve system software that provides infrastructure services for the business applications, ensuring availability, load balancing, one-button deployment solutions, infrastructure management and troubleshooting;
• Develop continuous delivery and infrastructure automation solutions for various project and operational needs;
• Configure systems to support infrastructure applications;
• Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards;
• Bring energy and passion to your workday in and day out. Be strategic and tactical.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. Moreover the Customer is one of the „Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Projects:
The Platform creates exponential value for clients and people combining technology and business transformation on a global scale. Our teams will start new projects inside the platform that will be responsible for
— requesting, tracking and collecting data from our clients in a more efficient and automated manner;
— slashing the time required to cleanse, validate and prepare data (for completeness, accuracy) for downstream analysis;
— combining professional experience and immense collection of content with emerging technologies to discover patterns and anomalies in client data to automatically flag issues, opportunities, and planning needs;
The Projects will be based on infrastructure, necessary to support new modules as they are integrated into the Platform.
This project will involve managing the platform pieces in Azure, architecting the functionality of the platform.
Only the latest technologies and modern architecture approaches will be used:
— .Net Core;
— Angular 7, TypeScript, GraphQL;
— a lot of Azure SaaS/PaaS;
— Docker, K8s;
— Azure ADLS Gen2, Informatica, Databricks, Spark, Levy, Python, Scala, Machine Learning.
1 Scrum Master, 1 Вusiness Analyst, 1 AR, 1 TL, 1 QA, 2 Senior Developers, 2 Middle Developers, UI/UX designer