• 3+ years of experience with Angular2+;
• Good knowledge of TypeScript;
• Hands on experience with GraphQL;
• Knowledge of Kendo;
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills;
• Strong organizational skills;
• English: Intermediate.
BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS, HTML, and CSS. Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular 7;
• Performing code review, UI optimizations;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features;
• Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app, etc.;
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
• Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. Moreover, the Customer is one of the „Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Projects:
The Platform creates exponential value for clients and people combining technology and business transformation on a global scale. Our teams will start new projects inside the platform that will be responsible for:
— requesting, tracking and collecting data from our clients in a more efficient and automated manner;
— slashing the time required to cleanse, validate and prepare data (for completeness, accuracy) for downstream analysis;
— combining professional experience and an immense collection of content with emerging technologies to discover patterns and anomalies in client data to automatically flag issues, opportunities, and planning needs;
The Projects will be based on infrastructure, necessary to support new modules as they are integrated into the Platform.
This project will involve managing the platform pieces in Azure, architecting the functionality of the platform.
Only the latest technologies and modern architecture approaches will be used:
— .Net Core;
— Angular 7, TypeScript, GraphQL;
— a lot of Azure SaaS/PaaS;
— Docker, K8s;
— Azure ADLS Gen2, Informatica, Databricks, Spark, Levy, Python, Scala, Machine Learning.
1 Scrum Master, 1 Вusiness Analyst, 1 AR, 1 TL, 1 QA, 2 Senior Developers, 2 Middle Developers, UI/UX designer