We are looking for a person with Senior/Lead level, experienced and qualified in many different technologies, who is interested in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision.
We are ready to propose a project from scratch with the possibility of technology stack choice.
Our company offers conditions of learning AI and IoT and using them on the project.
English level: Intermediate+
• 3+ years of experience with Angular2+;
• Strong expertise in ES5/ES6+;
• Strong expertise in Typescript;
• Strong expertise in HTML (semantic), CSS + preprocessors (BEM; OOCSS; SMACSS; etc), and writing cross-browser compatible code;
• Strong expertise in modern JS MVVM framework (Angular2+): Code best practices, Modularity, Bootstrapping, Change detection, Lazy loading, AOT/JIT, Templating, Angular Universal.
• Expertise in RxJS & State Management; Module manager/bundler (Webpack; Gulp; etc), Testing frameworks/APIs (Jest; TestBED; etc); Responsive/Adaptive Web Applications; linters; code style tools (ESLint; TSLint; HTML/CSS linters; etc); HTTP (HTTP(s); Methods; Headers; etc)
• Basic expertise in Web Security (XSS; CSRF/XSRF; XSSI; CSP; injections; etc); Application Profiling; NodeJS; REST & DBs; Cloud Computing Services (Amazon; Google; Microsoft);
• Hand on and implements complex Enterprise Applications, services, etc.
- Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
- Full payment of taxes;
- Sports compensation;
- English courses;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;
- Medical insurance;
- Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS, HTML and CSS. Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular2+;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features;
• Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.;
• Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases;
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
• Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications;
• Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project.
• Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out. Be strategic and tactical.
The Project is a security helper system for the office that recognizes strangers and notifies the security department. It will be based on Exadel Internal System and guest systems to recognize people it already knows. Potential candidate will gain the valuable experience with both AI and IoT technologies.