• Strong knowledge of Java (5+ years of experience);
• Knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
• Good knowledge of Java (Core), Servlets, Spring, JSP, XML/XSD, Apache Commons, jUnit, Tomcat, SQL, Ant, Maven, MyBatis/iBATIS, HTTP;
• Knowledge of databases: Oracle or others RDBMS;
• Hands-on experience with Eclipse IDE, SVN.
• English level: Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Analyze the problem, research, make a proof of concept, discuss with other engineers;
• Make a high-level estimate of implementation;
• Code the implementation and tests that meet functional and nonfunctional requirements, e.g. design patterns, logging, metrics, latency, throughput, scalability, etc.;
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Attend meetings.
Our Сustomer is an American manufacturer of memorabilia. The company is primarily known for its production of yearbooks and class rings for various high schools and colleges as well as championship rings for sports. The company also produced photobook products for Disney’s PhotoPass photography service offered at Disney theme parks and resorts.
As well as its headquarters near Minneapolis and operational offices in Owatonna, Minnesota, the Customer has facilities in Calgary, Alberta; Clarksville, Tennessee; Denton, Texas; Eagan, Minnesota; Laurens, South Carolina; Norman, Oklahoma; Sedalia, Missouri; Shelbyville, Tennessee; State College, Pennsylvania; Topeka, Kansas; Visalia, California; and Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The Project is eCommerce site were all kinds of products are sold for high school, college and university students (from gift cards and clothes to jewelry and yearbooks). Now it needs to be supported.
Your team: 10 Senior Developers, 2 Senior Testers, 1 Junior Tester, 2 Team Leaders, 1 Senior Automation Tester, 1 Project Manager, 6 Testers, 1 Senior GUI Designer, 12 Developers, 1 Account Manager.