• 3+ years of application development experience in designing highly scalable and available systems;
• Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
• Deep expertise in and experience with Java 8;
• Solid understanding of Spring Boot;
• Cloud native development patterns;
• Experience with Docker;
• Willingness to travel on the client’s site;
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills.
• English level: Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Meeting attendance.
About the Customer:
The Customer offers international banking services, working across some of the world’s most dynamic markets including Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
About the Project:
For the moment current systems of the Customer require enhancement and upgrading.
The main goal of the Project is to optimize the costs of implementation and maintenance of IT processes.