• 2+ years of experience in developing integration solutions using Apache Kafka;
• Experience with large scale data integration projects using messaging services such as JMS /Oracle AQ/ActiveMQ;
• Knowledge in PL/SQL and database design concepts;
• Knowledge in developing solution using public cloud platform like AWS;
• Experience in defining solutions, builds consensus, sell, and executes solutions across business areas;
• Experience in working with multiple technology groups like application development, Data, Infrastructure to build consensus on solutions.
Experience in developing applications using modern Architecture such as API/Microservices and Migrating monolith is a big plus.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• The role will involve work with a highly sophisticated containerized application platform, learning how it works, supporting its needs;
• Monitor the platform.
We are looking for a full-time Kafka Support Specialist to join an exciting project within a global retail giant.
Project Team: 1 Microservices Architect, 2 Kafka Architect, 2 Kafka Support Specialists, 4 Kubernetes/Docker/OpenShift Senior Support Operators, 1 Project manager