• 5 + years of IT experience with several years in hands on Application Development (Java), Enterprise Integrations, Business Intelligence Solutions;
• 3+ years of experience in developing integration solutions using Apache Kafka;
• Experience with large scale data integration projects using messaging services such as JMS /Oracle AQ/ActiveMQ;
• Decent knowledge in PL/SQL and database design concepts;
• Knowledge in developing solution using public cloud platform like AWS;
• Experience in defining solutions builds consensus, sell, and executes solutions across business areas;
• Experience in working with multiple technology groups like application development, Data, Infrastructure to build consensus on solutions;
• Experience in providing leadership with the responsibility to ensure the efficient use of resources, the selection of appropriate technology and use of appropriate design methodologies;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
English level: Intermediate
Experience in developing applications using modern Architecture such as API/Microservices and Migrating monolith is a big plus.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• The role will involve work & training with a highly sophisticated containerized application platform, learning how it works, supporting its needs;
• Leading a full RUN team;
• Manage & monitor the platform.
We are looking for a full-time Kafka Architect to join an exciting project within a global retail giant.
Project Team: 1 Microservices Architect, 2 Kafka Architects, 2 Kafka Support Specialists, 4 Kubernetes/Docker/OpenShift Senior Support Operators, 1 Project Manager