• More than 6+ years of IT Experience;
• Experience within an Architecture role;
• Leadership experience;
• Recent experience within architecture, design and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable solutions;
• Experience with migrating data centers workloads towards Azure;
• Cloud Computing;
• Server/Datacenter virtualization;
• Information Security;
• Enterprise wide Architectural governance, architecture decisions, exceptions, standards etc..
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Project management skills: financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management.
• English level: Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
• Previous working experience as a Lead DevOps Engineer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
Strategy and Architecture:
• Use appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces. Produce detailed component specifications, assist in the preparation of technical plans.
• Apply ethical and robust techniques in the transformation of data from one format/medium to another, in line with organizational policies and procedures.
Change and Transformation:
• Investigate operational needs, problems, and opportunities. Assist in defining acceptance tests for made recommendations.
• Elicit, specify and document business functional, data and non-functional requirements for simple subject areas with clearly-defined boundaries.
Development and implementation:
• Define solution development projects. Ensure that senior management is aware of and able to provide the required resources. Monitor and report on the progress of development projects.
• Recommend/design structures and tools for systems which meet business needs. Produce detailed design documentation.
• Lead a team. Provide specialist guidance information to support, systems testing and quality assurance functions to assist in improving procedures.
• Specify and design complex hardware components/ systems. Select appropriate design standards, methods, and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise policies, and ensure they are applied effectively.
• Develop and implement quality plans and method statements. Monitor the effectiveness of installations and ensure that appropriate recommendations for change are made.
Delivery and Operation:
• Analyse service and component availability, reliability, maintainability and serviceability.
Relationships and engagement:
• The identification, analysis, management and monitoring of relationships with and between stakeholders.
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the Customer’s Company is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
Piotr, Senior DevOps Software Engineer:
“You will work directly with the Customer. The department is engaged in the development of processes, recommendations, solutions for other departments of the Customer’s company. Tasks include developing tools for finding incompatibilities in cloud resources, preliminary preparation of new cloud accounts \ subscriptions for future use by other departments. The team is also working on solutions that are likely to work in both AWS and Azure.”
Distributed Project Team working in Europe, Asia and USA: 2 DevOps (Belarus), 10 DevOps (India), Project Manager (USA).