• 2+ years of experience in Core Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate;
• Good knowledge of Microservices, Spring Cloud Netflix, Kafka;
• Databases: good understanding of Postgre DB;
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills;
• Working with Linux and UNIX will be a plus;
• jBMP+Drools or Camunda experience;
• Experience working with barcode readers.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance;
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
• Prepare and produce releases of software components;
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Exadel company is looking for Middle, Senior and Lead Java Developers to join our team in Lviv or Vinnytsia office. We are increasing our project for our American customer, using Core Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate and Microservices.
About the Customer:
The Customer is a leading software and payment processing provider for the health and fitness industry.
About the Project:
Exadel is developing application, which is designed specifically for fitness centers administrators. It helps them to optimize gym management by relieving administrative tasks.