• Knowledge of Kubernetes;
• Excellent understanding of CI/CD (Helm, GitLab, Jfrog);
• Ansible, Ansible Tower;
• Extensive knowledge of SDN Calico, flanneld, Canal;
• Experience integrating Vault with Kubernetes clusters;
• Logging and monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, Fluentd, ELK;
• 2 of the following programming/scripting languages: bash, Python, Node.js, Ruby;
• SELinux (MAC, MLS, MCS);
• Quick learner possessing analytical mindset;
• Exceptional communication skills;
• Availability to go to business trips (Frankfurt);
• English level: Upper-Intermediate.
• TOGAF 9 Certification;
• Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management;
• 5+ years of experience in solution design, consulting and pre-sales with a proven track record of collaboration across multiple organizations in order to accomplish significant achievements driving customer satisfaction;
• Leadership experience in the analysis, design, and implementation of large scale IT solutions in the public, finance and government sectors;
• Agile methodology;
• Knowledge of GDPR, ISO 27001, CIS compliances, PCI DSS;
• Knowledge of Go;
• Knowledge of Atomic Host.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Create a fully operational infrastructure for the microservices;
• Develop continuous delivery and infrastructure automation solutions for various project and operational needs for the Customer;
• Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery;
• Create centralized monitoring and logging solution for the microservices;
• Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards.
• Research and recommend innovative approaches for system administration tasks.
About the Customer:
The Customer is the world’s 10th largest stock exchange by market capitalization. With 90 percent of its turnover generated in Germany, the Customer is the largest of the seven regional securities exchanges in Germany.
About the Project:
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer whose role will be to get involved in challenging and varied work (Vault integration with Kubernetes, Logging, Calico, Prometheus, Grafana) — with daily exposure to different tasks, cutting-edge technologies (Kubernetes, Calico, Vault, Helm), operate in comprehensive ISMS and highly secure, highly regulated environment. The main aim of the Project is to transform client digital landscape into microservices and integrate it with the cloud. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby and Python, we’d like to meet you.