• Background in computer science or similar;
• 3+ years’ object-oriented programming experience;
• 1+ years’ experience with Xamarin/Mono/C# development;
• 1+ years’ experience with iOS development;
• Solid familiarity with Git;
• Solid experience with multithreaded applications;
• Experience dealing with clients and support issues;
• Able to work and learn in a self-directed manner and as part of a team;
• Great attention to detail;
• A desire to learn new technologies;
• English level: Intermediate.
• Experience with Reactive frameworks;
• In-depth knowledge of the iOS SDK;
• Experience with other mobile platforms (Android, Windows Mobile);
• A portfolio of completed work including at least one released app in the app store;
• Experience with software design patterns;
• Knowledge of package management and build tools (Cocoapods, Jenkins, Bitrise, etc.).
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Maintain and improve the ForeSee Mobile app, focusing primarily on iOS experiences and shared cross-platform code;
• Work closely with the distributed mobile team to make constant improvements to Foresee mobile products;
• Work with teams across the world to bring meaningful support to global clients
• Participate in regular code reviews;
• Contribute to the creation of intuitive setup documentation to assist clients during the implementation process;
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
We are seeking a Xamarin iOS Developer who will serve on an Agile development team supporting the development of an enterprise SaaS platform. This person will be responsible for designing, developing, engineering solutions for the Customer’s mobile app and related systems. The mobile app of the Customer is a data visualization smartphone app for clients of Customer’s client experience platform. They will design new features for our cross-platform native app running on iOS and Android — focusing primarily on shared business logic and iOS UI’s. They will integrate with back-end databases and servers; implement high-performance UI experiences, troubleshoot in-the-field issues, and provide ongoing project management and systems documentation, as necessary.
You will work with a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use Customer’s Actionable Intelligence solutions to power their clients’ engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 organizations worldwide create lasting value, the Customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover, a Customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. His Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.