We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Engineer to join our growing team!
Work at Exadel — Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a global leader in employee communications technology. Their pioneering software and expert advisory services are transforming internal communications, creating more connected, aligned, and successful organizations all over the world.
The current client team consists of high-level talented specialists with solid AWS experience and development background. Don’t miss your chance to join a team of impressive professionals, pump up your skills, and work on a cool Irish project.
- 6+ years of work as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Python, Java
- Knowledge of AWS, Big Data
- Solid understanding of the following AWS Services: Kinesis, Firehose, S3, Glue Workflow, Lamda, Redshift
- Hands-on experience with SQL
English level: Intermediate
- Analyze existing data sources
- Build data architecture
- Create data pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Collaborate with client architects on several projects
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments