Work at Exadel — Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
You will work with a global leader in actionable intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use the customer’s actionable intelligence solutions to power their clients’ engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 organizations worldwide create lasting value, the customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover, your customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. Their intelligence-powered security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure, and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime, and cyber threats.
In other words, you will work with a technology innovator backed by amazing people!
- Solid background in event-driven and microservice architecture
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with Java, Spring framework (3+ years of experience)
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented development, design patterns
- Experience with AWS or other cloud environment
- Development experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra , Elasticsearch, etc.
- Development experience with Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Deep understanding of authentication mechanisms such as OAUTH2
- Experience with identity providers such as Okta or Azure is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to meet deadlines, work within an international environment, exchange knowledge with colleagues, and be up-to-date with new trends
- Passion for clean, maintainable code
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to pitch in to get the job done
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Engage in production support activities
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting them for architectural review
- Attend meetings
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Let’s have a talk:)