We’re looking for a full-time Copywriter to join our growing Content Marketing team!
Work at Exadel — Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Department:
The Content Marketing team is responsible for creating a variety of marketing assets/materials including landing pages, presentations, blog posts, case studies, proposals, and other materials.
Team Composition and Locations:
The Content Marketing team is led by an American working in Minsk and coordinates closely with departments across all offices in America, Europe, and Asia. All Exadel employees are based out of offices, however due to Covid, we are currently working remotely. After the pandemic, employees will have the choice of working in the office 0-5 days per week.
- 1-2+ years of previous experience as a copywriter
- Ability to explain complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- A portfolio of published writing
- Writing and editing content (blog posts, articles, case studies, and landing pages on Exadel.com, as well as other text)
- Working with subject matter experts to include technical information in copy
- Researching background information for IT-related content
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Do you feel like your work experience may not be a perfect match for this position? Send us your CV anyway! We’re happy to consider candidates that are eager to learn!