Work at Exadel — Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
We are looking for an ambitious Staffing Manager to join our dream team in order to manage the complete lifecycle staffing process. This position is a unique opportunity to play a key role in ensuring we attract the best staff available and that the service we provide to our clients is of the highest standard.
We believe that people are our most important asset, and you’ll take the lead in ensuring we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone enjoys their work. We are a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
You will be part of a fantastic team, which includes 1 Director of Operations, 1 Lead Staffing Manager, 4 Staffing Managers, 1 Lead HR, 16 HR Managers, 1 Lead Recruiter, 13 Recruiters, and 3 HR Assistants.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
Nice to Have:
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
• You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
• You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
• There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
• You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
• You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
• We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: