About Our Customer:
The сustomer helps insurance companies and brands deploy innovative digital insurance products quickly and effectively.
About Our Project:
The customer’s platform enables companies to rapidly bring new product offerings to market, drive customer acquisition and retention, manage rating and risk assessment, and accurately assess and pay claims. It can be deployed with minimal impact within existing IT ecosystems and, as a cloud-based solution, is fully scalable to the needs of the business.
The platform consists of several integrated service components — both technical and functional — that deliver a comprehensive, end-to-end solution.
- The CRM and customer engagement component provides a single-customer view of omni-channel interaction across web, SMS, email, phone, and mail. It ensures automated engagement through enquiry, follow up, sales process, mid-term adjustment, renewals, and claims management. Customer satisfaction can be measured through a net promoter score generated via SMS and/or email including keyword and sentiment analysis.
- The case manager component helps users with their policy, claims, and billing. This module delivers customer onboarding, underwriting, issuing cover, claims management, premium collections, and management of customer queries. The configurable process automation engine delivers optimal operational efficiencies and improves the customer experience. Integration with third parties (such as vets’ practices for pet insurance) delivers fast claims settlement.
- The rules engine module covers ratings and complex evaluation. The platform delivers hundreds of quotes per second, with millisecond quote response times. Plug-and-play integration with market-leading aggregators enabled new products to be brought to market quickly. The rules engine also deploys machine learning to evaluate complex document content and for decision support during policy service and claims processes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Some overlap with Seattle working hours (possibility to work until 20-20.30 pm Kyiv time)
- Experience writing technical design documents
- Ability to be part of a team and be a supportive teammate
- Ability and will to learn and explore new technologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- English level: Intermediate+
- Participate in backend development
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with the team
- Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and help manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Communicate with other teams
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.