• 1+ years of experience recruiting for technical vacancies
• Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role in IT sphere
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
• Effective time-management abilities
• English level: Intermediate+
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
• Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Github, Djinni)
• Craft and send recruiting emails
• Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
• Manage candidate interview schedule with HR
• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
• Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
• Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
• Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
• Promote our employer brand online and offline
• Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
• Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
• Monitor and analyze the labor market
Work at Exadel — Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
Our team: Lead Recruiter and 15 recruiters/HR generalists in 6 countries (Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Uzbekistan).
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.