• 3+ years of experience as a business analyst/implementing consultant/solutions architect supporting
• Salesforce CPQ platform
• Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification preferred
• Expert understanding of Salesforce CPQ and overall Salesforce ecosystem
• Strong subject matter expertise with core SaaS principles: Quoting, Subscription Management, Billing Works collaboratively with the Sales Systems team, along with other groups, as necessary, to ensure the requirements are understood and documented
• Be an expert in Sales Cloud
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Facilitate design, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of the CPQ application as well as other declarative parts of the Salesforce platform
• Partner with stakeholders to shape requirements and ensure alignment with business/technology strategy and planned initiatives
• Evaluate and address cross-functional and cross-system dependencies
• Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution and a plan
• Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements; serve as a trusted technology advisor for business users
• Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with the project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance sign-off
• Partner with business operations team members to define, plan, and execute small and medium projects, in addition to ongoing delivery of ‘run the business’ enhancements and fixes
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart — a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.