• 3+ years of extensive experience in writing modern, testable Python code with a team of developers
• Experience with a web framework such as Django (Django Rest Framework) or Flask
• Be comfortable creating relational database models, and preferably have some experience with PostgreSQL
• Experience in writing code for web APIs and know what HTTP status codes; Maybe you have dipped a toe into GraphQL APIs
• Know some Linux and be not afraid to SSH into a server to check out what’s going at the operating system level; Checking disk usage, running processes, or tailing logs
• Experience in writing some code in Go
• Experience with the Elastic stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats)
• Be not afraid to learn and work with tools, languages, and environments you’re not familiar with
• Ability to figure things out, find a solution, and get stuff done
• English level: Intermediate
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (RDS, EC2, S3, Beanstalk, SQS, ECS and seemingly a million others)
• CI/CD (Docker, Jenkins, GitHub, or similar)
• Some networking experience, you know what a subnet is
• Cybersecurity interest or background
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
• Work with a team of developers, designers, and stakeholders to plan, build, and deliver updates to Customer’s core products and services every sprint
• Write, test, and ship code for the production Django API
• Debug errors that might crop up and write patches to fix them
• Design database tables for new features
• Refactor and improve existing code for greater simplicity or performance
• Work independently to identify bottlenecks and sources of potential failure and improve them
• Participate in code review and collaborate with other developers to ensure we’re shipping high quality code and products
We’re currently looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Python Developer to write clean and maintainable Python3 code, mainly using the battle-tested Django framework to create scalable, robust, queryable REST APIs.
We architect performant database tables and queries in PostgreSQL, query our multi-terabyte Elasticsearch cluster, and connect to microservices as well as third-party APIs to compose the data returned by our endpoints.
We use Redis to cache expensive calls where necessary. We use Docker and AWS to support infrastructure. The growing development team follows an Agile workflow. If you’re a strong technology generalist, who loves learning new things and isn’t afraid to dive in and figure things out, we’re looking for you.
About the Customer:
The company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The project is a solution that offers threat detection and response backed by an in-house Security Operations Center. It allows users to defend against business email compromise, account takeovers, and see beyond the network traffic. Customer’s team of threat analysts does all the tedium for his clients, eliminating the noise and sending only identified and verified threats to action on.