• In-depth knowledge of Angular
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
• Strong focus on delivering value rather than pure engineering
• English level: Intermediate +
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
• You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
• You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
• There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
• You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
• You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
• We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
• Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS; developing application code and unit tests in the Angular
• Performing code review
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
• Participating actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile app, etc.
• Bug fixing and improving application performance
• Constantly improving your skills and qualifications
About Our Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.