• Minimum 5 years of experience developing .NET applications
• Hands-on experience with Angular.js framework
• Experience leading teams to develop high-quality, secure, and performant solutions against functional and non-functional requirements
• Experience writing technical design documents
• Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
• Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives
• Excellent organisational skills including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and work to deadlines
• English level: Intermediate +
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or an equivalent third level qualification in another technical field
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
• You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
• You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
• There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
• You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
• You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
• We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
• Produce code using .NET languages
• Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
• Provide technical support
• Work both independently and in close collaboration with the team
• Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
• Communicate clear instructions to team members and help manage the flow of day-to-day operations
• Provide technical leadership for the team — mentor, coach, and lead by example
About Our Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
About the Project:
Our clients need to make reliable forecasts to inform strategic plans, initiatives, investments, and budget decisions, all of which requires a multitude of variables. They must rely on past performance and an understanding of current conditions, plus they need a tool to model the assumptions and changes expected in the future. This project involves integrating the information found in our EDS (Enterprise Decision Support) system, generating service line profiles and models, creating scenarios, and supplying our budgeting and planning applications with the data needed to drive strategic planning.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.