• Minimum 3 years of experience developing .NET applications;
• Hands-on experience with large scale products;
• Experience writing technical design documents;
• Extensive past teamwork experience. Ability to be part of a team and be a supportive teammate;
• Ability and will to learn and explore new technologies;
• At least Intermediate English skills;
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Produce code using .NET languages;
• Upgrade, configure and debug existing systems;
• Provide technical support;
• Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team;
• Communicate with the customer on a regular basis (stand-ups, demos, etc.).
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The aim of the project is to consolidate a complete global view on clients’ legal entities (and their relationships) for all engagement teams to use.
Current Project Stage: