• 4.5+ years of software development experience;
• Proficiency in Angular 9;
• Ability to learn quickly with an analytical mindset;
• Ability to learn quickly and work under time pressure;
• Strong organizational skills;
• English level: Intermediate.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Write tested, idiomatic, and documented AngularJS;
• Perform code review;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features;
• Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile app etc.;
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
• Constantly strive to increase your skills and qualifications.
About the Customer:
The customer offers a unique proprietary technology that makes digital media interactive and shoppable at scale. Enabling retailers and brands to monetize their content like never before through various channels, including Social Media, Web, App, OTT, and Advertising.
This includes the monetization of both live stream and video-on-demand through a seamless in-video integration without requiring the consumer to leave the content or disrupting the post-purchase processes.
About the Project:
The project deals with the development of a video shopping platform.
We are in the final stages of developing a shoppable AR.
This ground-breaking capability will transform a brand’s AR experience into a shoppable experience.
Project Tech Stack:
Work with a platform that drives increased sales;
Work with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the future.