• Hands-on experience with Scala and Java, (Python and Shell are a plus);
• Hands-on experience with Hadoop ecosystem, including HDFS, Yarn, and Livy;
• Proficiency in Spark;
• Proficiency in SQL;
• Knowledge of AWS: S3, EC2, EMR;
• English level: Intermediate +.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
• Contribute throughout all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
• Ensure designs are in compliance with client specifications;
• Interact with a team; arrange meetings to find out and clarify the project’s requirements;
• Fulfill project requirements based on scala\spark.
About the Customer:
Our customer is a leading global information and measurement company that enables organisations to understand consumers and their behavior. Our customer’s organization measures and monitors what consumers watch (programming and advertising) and what consumers buy (categories, brands, and products) on global and local levels. The company has a presence in almost 100 countries across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North America, South America and Russia.
About the Project:
Our project goals are to generate and transform data to understand television audiences, partition these data according to particular television program, and track the duration of advertising.