• 5+ years of experience in software development;
• Hands-on experience with Node.js;
• Knowledge of Angular 2+;
• Strong engineering process and hygiene skills (e.g. source control, coding standards, code reviews);
• Ability to work in an agile team (SCRUM);
• High level of comfort working with a remote team;
• Technical leadership and excellent communication skills;
• Strong organizational skills;
• English level: excellent written and spoken English.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Develop front and back end of the working project;
• Write new features, fix bugs, assist in refactoring, unit tests, and documentation;
• Communicate with the customer through Confluence, Atlassian, and voice meetings;
• Constantly work on improving your skills and qualifications;
• Provide technical leadership on the project;
• Bring energy and passion to your workday in and day out. Be strategic and tactical.
About the Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Project:
The project is a tool that collects employees insurance and benefits data for further processing. This is a great opportunity to learn a worldwide customer’s internal processes.