• At least 1 year of experience as a recruiter or in a similar HR role;
• Passion about talent acquisition methods;
• Good understanding of and experience with IT recruitment tools;
• Ability and willingness to learn about position requirements;
• Strong positive communication skills;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, acute attention to details;
• No lower than Intermediate level of English;
• Some understanding of basic marketing strategies.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
Our recruiters’ main objective is to proactively search for the best talent. We’re looking for a person who will:
• Source passive candidates;
• Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates;
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements;
• Quickly identify search areas and advertise active positions on relevant networks;
• Evaluate which sources bring the best candidates;
• Use a multi-channel approach to recruitment;
• Prepare a weekly report on completed and in-progress tasks;
• Interview candidates following company’s rules and regulations;
• Collaborate with the staffing managers to establish hiring criteria and select searching methods;
• Demonstrate an ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals;
• React positively to an ever-changing environment.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.