• 4+ years of experience as Computer Vision C++ Developer (deep maths, and algorithms knowledge is crucial) with the following tool kit: OpenCV, Scikit-learn, SciPy, NumPy, Matplotlib, Tensorflow, Caffe, Catboost;
• Very good C/C++ Skills;
• Working experience with at least one scripting language (e.g. Python);
• Demonstrated experience in algorithm development and application of image processing, registration and segmentation;
• Familiar with using e.g. OpenCV and/or Matlab;
• Comfortable with development on Unix systems (ideally MacOS);
• Proven record of developing high performance code;
• Good communications and English skills;
• Experience with GIT;
• English level: Intermediate+
• PhD degree in computer science, information systems, or similar;
• C++ certification would be a great plus.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects;
• Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development;
• Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures;
• Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades;
• Documenting processes and maintaining software development records;
• Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
Implementing embedded software in scientific projects and industrial applications is very much part of what the Customer does. He offers a variety of development and analysis tools for modern IT platforms as well as an extensive development and testing environment for microcontrollers and software systems. He also provides know-how and tools for autonomous driving, driver assistance functions and the production of highly accurate digital maps.
In the area of new mobility, the Customer focuses on in-Car Software (car sharing, vehicle platform software), Motion Control (autonomous drive, driver assistance systems, teleoperation, Infra Drive) and Smart City applications.